This is our Standard Administration package designed to suit the majority of SMSFs
What is Included
- Annual Statutory Requirements
- Annual Financial Statements
- Capital Gains Tax Records
- Annual Tax Return
- Annual Audit
- Documentation and Paperwork
- Process ASIC Annual Return for Corporate Trustee
- Minutes of Meetings
- Support from a Dedicated Client Manager
- Access to our Dashboard Reporting
- Including Daily Valuation of data fed assets
- Unlimited data fed investments (i.e. assets that provide transaction information electronically)
- Up to Five Manual Assets, including one property investment.
- Note 1 – Our requirement is that you provide us with the information in relation to these manual assets on a timely basis. This may be either monthly, quarterly or annually depending on the investment.
- Note 2 – Stapled Securities are regarded as Manual Assets even where they provide information electronically.
- Up to two Pension Accounts
How much does it Cost?
The Standard Fee is based on the Assets held by the SMSF at the start of the year
- Up to $1 mill $3,520 inc GST
- From $1 mill to $2 Mill $4,170 inc GST
- Over $2 mill $4,825 inc GST
What is not included in the Standard Fee
The standard fee is designed to cover the administration of most SMSFs. However, we recognise that not everybody’s fund is the same. Therefore, there are some items that will only be charged if your fund requires them to be completed:
- Actuarial Certificate
- Activity Statements (IAS or BAS)
- PAYG Summary Statements
- Property borrowing arrangement – LRBA
- Additional Manual Assets
- Additional Pension Accounts
- If you want access to information updated monthly or quarterly on your manual Assets
- New Pension/Pension Commutation/Lump Sum Payments/Rollovers initiated by us
Who is this recommended for?
The Essential Administration Package is recommended for those with a broader range of investments and have a financial adviser who advises you on your overall strategies and monitors your compliance requirements.
Note – In the current landscape around SMSFs, we believe that it is essential that, in addition to looking after the administration, every SMSF needs to monitor their compliance with the regulations and have access to strategic advice from a licenced financial advisor.